The RS designed for those professionals who need a washing machine with top performance and a competitive price, or who need a hard mounted machine, like self-service laundries or ships. PRIMER fast spin washers (G factor= 200) stand out for their high levels of water extraction, shallow noise level, and vibration-free operation. These heavy-duty models allow a minimum energetic cost
with the help of efficient programming and the imbalance control through the frequency inverter. Their robust tubular construction and long-lasting components make these machines of the utmost reliability. This range is available from 11 to 26 kg capacity.
- Low spin rigid-mounted washer extractor.
- It is important to fix the machine to the floor. Anchoring base to order separately (not included).
- G-Force 100.
- Body, drum, and tub in stainless steel.
- Detergent dispenser with 4 compartments.
- 8 signals for automatic liquid dosing, programmable in time and delay.
- 3 water inlets.
- These machines have electronic control of imbalance with a frequency inverter, that detects the unbalanced load before spinning. Standard frequency: 50 – 60Hz.
- New microprocessor with a touchscreen. 26 preset programs (4 economic programs).
- The possibility of programming, exporting and importing programs without limit, software updates, through USB port, using a USB drive.
- Traceability standard. All washing process (temperatures, water levels) is stored in the washer and can be extracted to a PC by means of the USB drive.
- RS-485 serial communication port for monitoring / remote management.
- Wet Cleaning standard in the microprocessor: fully adjustable water levels and washing speed for delicate.
- Optimal loading standard to optimize water and chemicals consumptions.
- LOADING AID feature with water and rotation control for easy loading of the linen.
- The self-service version available by installing a central pay or coin meter on the standard model.
- CE, WRAS, and GOST approved the product. Optional version for ETL certified product.