You've got to let go of the good if you really want the great!
High-Performing Sales Executive – Halifax. We are looking for a sales-driven and dynamic individual to join our expanding team at MAG Equipment Ltd. The candidate will be a fast learner with a passion for sales and a proven track record in a sales role. We offer a competitive salary which will be negotiated depending on experience.
Previous experience in the commercial laundry equipment industry is not required. As well as a competitive salary, bonuses and central work location in Halifax, you will also be given full support and training in an enthusiastic working environment. The goal is to achieve and exceed the company’s expectations to consistently drive new sales for the business.
Interviews will be taking place immediately – if you are interested in the opportunity to contact us with your CV and covering letter.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES / NC
Experienced telesales people to join our expanding team. The rewards package reflects experience and performance.
Full product and IT system training is provided.
Good basic and uncapped commission (Team bonus) Interviews will be taking place immediately – if you are interested in the opportunity to contact us with your CV and covering letter.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES / NC
Service engineer (ACS gas)
MAG Laundry Equipment is looking for commercial laundry engineers to join our friendly service team. As a commercial laundry engineer, your role will involve the repair, service and installation of commercial washing machines, tumble dryers and ironers. Day-To-Day Responsibilities:
- Fault finding and repairing commercial laundry equipment
- Maintaining and servicing commercial laundry equipment
- Installing commercial laundry equipment
- Identifying and fitting spare parts
- Liaising with Service Co-ordinators and customers
- Providing technical support and site surveys
- Experience servicing and repairing commercial laundry machines
- Good customer service and timekeeping skills
- Well organised with good attention to detail
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Gas safe qualifications preferred (ACS, commercial / non-domestic, CCLNG1, CLE1)
- A flexible approach to overtime where required
This field-based position will involve travelling nationwide to a variety of businesses including Hotels, Care Homes, Factories, Launderettes and more. You will be assigned jobs nearest to your local area where possible, and on occasion, you may be required to work away. Candidates will require previous experience as a Field Service Engineer and it would be beneficial to have strong knowledge of leading brands of commercial laundry machines including MAG, Primer, Domus, Ipso / JLA, Girbau, Electrolux, Miele, Primus and others. Benefits include a competitive salary plus bonuses, a company vehicle, phone, tools and more! Qualified applicants can apply online or contact our service manager on 01422 244733. Strictly no Agencies / NCJob Types: Full-time, Permanent