User-friendly, reliable, robust and not expensive. The new range of mural ironers is the ideal choice for those laundries which do not have a big output but where the investment point matters. Its easy use makes them perfect to iron the flatwork from restaurants, small hotels, youth hostels etc.
Electrically heated, there are two versions, diameter 180 and 250mm. The linen needs the previous drying in a tumbler to get the moisture of 20-25% which will provide the optimum ironing results. Their simple mechanism makes them reliable and long-lasting, being the cheapest option for the smaller laundries.
These machines are small in dimensions and mural, so they can be placed in a reduced space, with hardly installation as they do not have air exhaust or connections except the electric supply.
- Front feed and return.
- Panels in skin plate. Top panels in stainless steel.
- Roll dimensions: from 1,000 to 1,400 mm wide and diameter from 180 to 250mm.
- Electronic microprocessor to control the temperature.
- Electric heating.
- Roll covered in polyester and cotton felt.
- New Nomex model: possibility to work at higher temperatures, up to 190°C,