MAG Industrial Range
MAG T microprocessor, with a touch screen, easy programming and multiple functions and features, offers great flexibility and essential energy savings Thanks to advanced technological construction and employing the inverter, the washers detect the imbalance at an early stage. This way the operation is much smoother, extending components lifetime and decreasing washing times, thus saving energy as well.
- High spin washer extractor. No need to be anchored to the floor.
- G-Force 350.
- Body, drum, and tub in stainless steel.
- Detergent dispenser with 5 compartments.
- 8 signals for automatic liquid dosing, programmable in time and delay.
- 3 water inlets.
- These machines have electronic control of imbalance with a frequency inverter, that detects the unbalanced load before spinning. Standard frequency: 50 – 60Hz.
- New microprocessor with a touchscreen. 26 preset programs.
- The possibility of programming, exporting and importing programs without limit, software updates, through the USB port, using a USB drive.
- Traceability standard. All washing process (temperatures, water levels) is stored in the washer and can be extracted to a PC by means of the USB drive.
- RS-485 serial communication port for monitoring / remote management.
- Wet Cleaning standard in the microprocessor: fully adjustable water levels and washing speed for delicate.
- Optimal loading standard to optimize water and chemicals consumptions.
- LOADING AID feature with water and rotation control for easy loading of the linen.
- The self-service version available by installing a central pay or coin meter on the standard model.
- CE and GOST approved the product.