Innovation and efficiency in drying
Primer dryers of various capacities (10-75 Kg) are always in the process of development, as they are an essential part of the process in a laundry that might have a crucial effect on the energy saving and cost-efficiency of a wash. For this purpose, we have developed machines that shorten the drying process of the linen through optimal hot air flow and the reversing drum action, which channels the hot air through the whole extension of the load. This feature is critical to ensure the complete drying of big pieces that otherwise tend to twist and crease at some points and therefore would not dry evenly: big sheets, bathrobes, bath towels.
- Construction in grey skid plate, stainless steel look.
- Big loading door (opening of 180°).
- Direct drive through a gearbox, no pulley.
- PM Electronic Control: Easy and intuitive to use, the electronic control offers a complete control of the process.
- Inverter: All models offer the reverse turning of the drum.
- Stainless Steel standard.
- Mixed axial-radiation airflow to optimize and maximize the airflow circuit in the drum.
- Efficient Drum: The new drum with stamped holes makes sure the linen is gently handled.
- New filter drawer with a wide surface and improved airflow.
- Cool Down: Anti-wrinkle at the end of the cycle.
- Models available in electric or gas.
- Self-Service: there is a version to be connected to a central pay, with an option of a coin kit to work with coins/tokens. See the self-service section.