Innovation and efficiency in drying
Primer dryers of various capacities (10-75 Kg) are always in the process of development, as they are an essential part of the process in a laundry that might have a crucial effect on the energy saving and cost-efficiency of a wash. For this purpose, we have developed machines that shorten the drying process of the linen through optimal hot air flow and the reversing drum action, which channels the hot air through the whole extension of the load. This feature is critical to ensure the complete drying of big pieces that otherwise tend to twist and crease at some points and therefore would not dry evenly: big sheets, bathrobes, bath towels.
- Construction in grey skid plate, stainless steel look.
- Big loading door (opening of 180°).
- Double door glass
- Stainless steel drum.
- The new drum perforations make sure the linen is gently handled.
- All models offer the reverse turning of the drum.
- New filter drawer with a wide surface and improved airflow.
- Easy and intuitive to use, the electronic control offers a complete control of the process: it shows working temperature, remaining time and filter dirtiness.
- Smart Dry: The intelligent humidity sensor offers a precise control of the moisture in the linen. By this system, the drying cycle will automatically stop when it reaches the set level of residual moisture.