Types of linen to be processed sheets, tablecloths, napkins, pillowcases… Quantity in Kg to be processed: the diameter of the roll will determine the speed of the machine.
- Flatwork ironers, with front feed and return.
- Roll sizes: 2,600 and 3,300mm long and diameter 1,000mm.
- Panels in painted steel.
- One or two working lanes: one lane for bedsheets and two lanes for tablecloth and smaller pieces.
- Length fold (1 or 2 folds) and crossfold (up to 3 folds).
- Folding system by photocells and compressed air,.
- Two types of linen stacker, with possibility to program the number of items stacked. The stacker can be positioned on either side of the machine.
- Polished steel roll, with finger guard.
- CE certificate and gas certifications.
- Frequency control.
- Feeding and ironing belts are Nomex.
- Touch-screen control: programs can be created with speed control (between 3 and 18mts/min),.
- Big output capacity, depending on the residual from the high spin washer extractor.
- Powerful exhaust system.
- Electric, gas or steam heating.
- New gas model with standard radiant burner. 25% gas consumption savings and 25% more production.