Innovation and efficiency in drying
Primer dryers of various capacities (10-75 Kg) are always in the process of development, as they are an essential part of the process in a laundry that might have a crucial effect on the energy saving and cost-efficiency of a wash. For this purpose, we have developed machines that shorten the drying process of the linen through optimal hot air flow and the reversing drum action, which channels the hot air through the whole extension of the load. This feature is critical to ensure the complete drying of big pieces that otherwise tend to twist and crease at some points and therefore would not dry evenly: big sheets, bathrobes, bath towels.
- Construction in grey skinplate, stainless steel look.
- Big loading door (opening of 180°).
- Direct drive through a gearbox, no pulley.
- Timer Range: Analogic control with time and temperature selection.
- Light indication of heating. (These models do not allow the moisture control option).
- PM Electronic Control Range: Electronic control. Easy and intuitive to use, the electronic control offers a complete control of the process.
- Inverter: All models offer the reverse turning of the drum.
- Stainless Steel Drum as standard.
- Mixed axial-radial airflow to optimise and maximise the airflow circuit in the drum.
- Efficient Drum: The new drum with stamped holes makes sure the linen is gently handled.
- New filter drawer with wide surface and improved airflow.
- Cool Down: Anti-wrinkle at the end of the cycle.
- Models available in electric, gas or steam heating.
- Self-Service: STANDARD electronic control range have several payment options for Laundromats: to work with centralized payment systems, with coin / token, or with prepay card systems. Electric and gas heated models.