Innovation and efficiency in drying
Primer dryers of various capacities (10-75 Kg) are always in the process of development, as they are an essential part of the process in a laundry that might have a crucial effect on the energy saving and cost-efficiency of a wash. PRIMER humidity sensor offers specific control of the moisture in the linen. By this system, the drying cycle will automatically stop when it approaches the set level of residual moisture
- Construction in grey skid plate, stainless steel look.
- Big loading door (opening of 180°).
- Direct drive through a gearbox, no pulley.
- Air Recovery System: Air recovery system for great energy efficiency.
- Smart Dry: The intelligent humidity sensor offers a precise control of the moisture in the linen. By this system, the drying cycle will automatically stop when it reaches the set level of residual moisture.
- Top Insolation: The complete circuit of the air-flow has been thermally insulated in order to optimize the energy to heat the air and to maximize the energy efficiency. Double door glass.
- Dual Airflow: The range of EXCELLENCE dryers complements the axial-radial air flow circuit, achieving the most efficient drying conditions.
- Fire Off: Integrated Fire Extinguishing System.
- PM Electronic Control Range: Electronic control. Easy and intuitive to use, the electronic control offers a complete control of the process.